Sit down and visualize your ideal self. Not your prettiest or fittest self, but your true state of being. The image of you with the highest vibration, that is the most spiritually aligned and vibrant. That is your Higher Self.
I wrote these answers almost two years ago and just found them in an old journal. It baffles me to tell you, but I am so much closer to my Higher Self than ever before. Let me share my answers with you!
What is she like?
- She is confident, helpful, nourishing, motherly even
- She wake up early and manages her time in a productive manner
- She loves, cares, and looks after not only her family, but the community around her
- She is able to find peace in quiet, rather than finding anxiety and fear in it
- She thrives off of helping other people reach a state of happiness, joy, or comfort
- She loves creating warm moments and happy memories
Where does she live?
- She lives in a house, in a warm, family-driven community
- She’s about a 20-30 minute drive from a medium-sized city, in a small town on the outskirts of it
- She lives in the USA
What does she practice?
- She practices a healthy, mindful lifestyle
- She takes time in the morning to get in touch with her senses
- She has a healthy romantic relationship
- She’s an artist
What does she sound like? What does she feel like?
- She has a warm, welcoming voice
- She’s great at hosting friends and strangers alike
- She’s quiet when she needs to be
- She’s lighthearted and can take a joke
- She’s also thick-skinned and can cope with life
- She feels calm
- She feels feels like her career pushes her to think critically
- She feels like the work she does is important, and if it truly impacts even one person, it’s all worth it
- She feels grief and empathy
- She doesn’t feel a sense of insecurity
- She never allows jealousy to get the best of her
How does she think? What is important to her?
- She thinks about injustice
- She ponders about the human experience
- It’s important to her to feel safe and joyous
- She believes in talking through issues
- Expression through creativity is important to her
Wha does she do when she’s upset?
- She talks
- She writes
- She cries
- She is rational
What kinds of people does she surround herself with?
- People that haven’t given up on their dreams
- People that are kind and caring
- People that inspire her to be strong
- People who believe in her and what she’s capable of
- People that are willing to work hard
- People that she can enjoy coffee with
- People that appreciate the concept of a community
What does she believe in?
- She believe in love
- She believes in cheesy traditions, presents, dinners, twinkley lights
- She believes in the healing power of music
- She believes in innovation
- She believes and art and creativity
- She believes in grief and sadness
- She believes that life should be enjoyed
- She believes in feeling passionate about all aspects of life
- She believes in helping
- She believes that people can change
- She believes in herself
If you’re a little bit lost, I urge you to fully immerse yourself in this writing prompt and then put it away in your journal. Reflect back from time to time, and see what you would like to change or alter in your life, in order to become as close to your Higher Self as possible.
All my best,