You may think to yourself, what are positive affirmations? So, we might as well start there. Affirmations are simply things that we say or think to ourselves.
It’s super simple. A lot of us tend to be really negative towards ourselves. We start our mornings off by dreading the weather, our chores, or anything else going on in our lives. Because of this, we literally set ourselves up to have upsetting, unproductive days.
Self-care starts from within, and positive affirmations are an amazing way to begin your day. They lead to higher confidence, elevated levels of happiness, and way more productivity. I’ve put together a list of my favorite positive affirmations that you can read out loud in the mornings, or quietly think about while you’re waking up and having that first cup of coffee. I promise you, you’ll feel the effects of these affirmations immediately!
- I am healthy and happy.
- I radiate love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by love and care.
- Everything is getting better every day.
- I have everything that I need in my life.
- I am brilliantly smart, and I will achieve big things.
- I am a great friend.
- I have a home where I feel safe.
- My body is healthy, and it allows me to experience life.
- By allowing myself to be happy, I will inspire others to be happy.
- My heart is overflowing with joy.
- I am comfortable.
- I always see the good in others, and attract only positive people.
- I take care of both my body and my soul.
- I nourish my body with good food.
- I am confident in my uniqueness.
- Helping people is my second-nature.
- I breathe in energy, and breathe out stress.
- I conciously let go of worry.
- I am going to have a terrific day.
I hope that these affirmations will help you have the amazing day, and even amazing life that I know you deserve.
Stay happy and healthy!